Home Sewing Machines: Innov-is F560 Sewing Machine
Sew sophistication with the new Innov-is F560 sewing and quilting machine.
Easy-to-use, it boasts a colour LCD touchscreen and is, of course, packed full of eye-catching utility and decorative stitches, plus Brother’s trademark sewing innovations.
See your style come alive on the bright LCD colour touchscreen with 241 utility and decorative stitches, including 10 one-step buttonholes.
Words come easily when you have 5 lettering fonts at your fingertips. And even easier when you combine them with the on-screen editing function. Use the touchscreen to flip, repeat and combine decorative stitches.
Expand your portfolio even further with My Custom StitchTM. Design your own decorative stitches directly into your machine and save them for future use.
Professional finishes come as standard with Brother’s innovative Square Feed Drive System (SFDS), giving you superior quality, strong stitching on any fabric.
With four-way side feeding decorative stitches are precise and crisp. With auto thread tension you won’t need to worry about the durability or look of your stitches.
Adjustable foot pressure helps you sew pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics. Now there’s no need to avoid ‘difficult’ materials.
Keep your hands on your quilt and your mind on the task with the included knee lift. With more control, the precision needed for perfect quilts is in your hands.
Whether you’ve been sewing for a while, or are just starting out, the advanced needle threader, drop-in bobbin, slide speed controller and easy to thread system make the Innov-is F560 so simple to use.
- Colour LCD touchscreen - See everything you need to with the clear, colourful 3.7” LCD touchscreen.
- 241 built-in sewing stitches, including 10 one-step buttonholes - A wide variety of built-in utility and decorative stitches for a wide range of sewing functions. Including 10 one-step buttonhole shapes to choose from.
- 5 Lettering fonts - Words come easily when you have 5 lettering fonts at your fingertips.
- Stitch combinations - Combine different stitches and save them on the machine for later use.
- Stitch overview - A stitch overview can be found on the inside of the machine lid.
- My Custom StitchTM - Create your own personal stitches straight onto the F560 and save them for later use.
- Sideways feeding - The F560 can feed and sew in 4 directions.
- Extra-advanced needle threader - Follow the easy-to-understand threading guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded easily.
- Drop-in bobbin - Simply drop in your bobbin and get sewing.
- Automatic thread cutter - Cut threads by simply pressing a button.
- Lockstitch - Secure your sewing by pressing the lockstitch button at the start and end of your sewing.
- Central controls - With a central panel including slide speed control, lockstitch, needle up/down button, thread cutter and start/stop button, precision control comes as standard.
- Speed slide lever - Use the slider to change the speed of your sewing and to change the stitch width when sewing zig-zag stitches.
- SFDS (Square feed drive system) - Professional finishes come as standard with Brother’s innovative Square Feed Drive System (SFDS), giving you superior quality, strong stitching on any fabric.
- Adjustable foot pressure - Helps you sew pucker-free seams on even the stretchiest of fabrics. Now there’s no need to avoid ‘difficult’ materials.
- Adjustable thread tension - With a superior stitch quality and auto thread tension you won’t need to worry about the durability or look of your stitches.
- USB port - Import your own sewing stitches and save your stitch combinations or My Custom StitchTM creations to USB devices.
- Free arm sewing - Sewing armholes, trouser legs and other small continuous pieces is so easy and comfortable.
- Knee lift - Keep your hands on your quilt and your mind on the task with the included knee lift. With more control, the precision needed for perfect quilts is in your hands.
- Hard case - Protect your sewing machine with the hard case when not in use.
Whats In The Box
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- Monogramming foot “N”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Bobbin x 4 (One bobbin is on machine)
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (large)
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Horizontal spool pin
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium) x 2 (One spool cap is on machine)
- Spool cap (small)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Knee lifter
- Standard bobbin case (on machine)
- Foot controller
- Accessory bag
- Hard case
- Grid sheet set
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide