Horn Cabinets: Horn Gemini - 2011
Centre of needle sewing Fitted with our longer air-lifter
The New Horn Gemini - 2011 has a 154.5 cm wide working area plus a handy easy up compact back flap to increase your working area.
The Horn Gemini - 2011 comes supplied with an insert to give a precise fit, so do not forget to email us and tell us the make and model of your machine so we can have the insert cut to match.
When closed and in the storage postion the Horn Gemini - 2011 measures only 77cm wide x 46cm deep x 76cms high.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable, open base construction; 7 lockable easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft- touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market new or old!
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- Fantastic newly designed spacious, see through thread boxes that are designed to be removable. This not only makes finding thread etc..Easy... but you can take them with you as well! Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
- A compact, convenient lift up work area at the back of the machine. It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
Available in 3 colour styles:
When ordering please can you email us your make and model of machine, so that we can cut the insert to suit.
Please allow 28 working days (approx.) for delivery.
We do not ship cabinets outside of the UK mainland. This is due to their size and weight which incur large shipping costs.
If you would like a quotation for shipping outside the UK mainland please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Cabinet model.
- Your machine, make and model.