Horn Cabinets: Horn Maxi Outback 1052
Maxi Outback 1052 (Maxi lift)
Now fitted with our Maxi-lifter
a compact cabinet that can fit into any home and is able to fit the biggest sewing machines on the market today. i.e. brother Innov-is I, Bernina 800 series and the Janome Horizon to name a few.....
When the back work area's up, its ideal for working on.
The Horn Maxi-OUTBACK 1052 closed.
- Centre of needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing
- Extra stable, open base construction: 7 easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame
- 3 step Soft Touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm postions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Spacious, see through door bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents. Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more staorage
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges
- Large work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn't have to open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilter/Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects..
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert
- Attractive soft formed bevelled edging finish to the tops
- Comes full assembled, the cabinet is beatutifully finished front to back, inside and out.
When ordering please can you email us your make and model of machine, so that we can cut the insert to suit.
Available in 1 colour style:
Please allow 28 working days (approx.) for delivery.
We do not ship cabinets outside of the UK mainland. This is due to their size and weight which incur large shipping costs.
If you would like a quotation for shipping outside the UK mainland please contact us by email: email@example.com with the following details:
- Cabinet model.
- Your machine, make and model.